sábado, novembro 08, 2008

americanices - III

costumo ler uns quantos blogs de american mothers e tem sido muito interessante ler todas as reacções e comentários às eleições. o excerto que aqui deixo tocou-me particularmente:

"Yesterday left me so wrapped up in tangled thoughts and emotions I felt at a loss for the right words in my post. But I wanted to share a quick, simple story of a single moment yesterday, the moment I dropped my daughter off at school. Then I'm moving on from politics... for now. It was the tiniest encounter really, but it impacted my deeply. As I drove into the parking lot of the school, and pulled up along side another mom (who I know pretty well), she turned to me as I turned to her... I smiled... she smiled bigger, bursting almost... and through closed windows she spoke three words - "yes we can."

As silly as this moment may sound, it was a connection between two mothers as our girls, carrying bookbags and lunchboxes, tumbled out of our cars. As women and as mothers our energy is renewed. We need that for our children, our husbands, and for our communities. "

5 comentários:

Alecrim disse...

I don't understand english... :(

Anónimo disse...

"Yes we can"... nunca me senti tão envolvida numas eleições como estas que passaram e que nem no nosso país decorreram... fiquei emocionada com a felicidade dos americanos e mm eu me emocionei... "yes we can"... só precisavamos de um Obama para o nosso burguinho...

Beijokas!!
[AVENA]

Rita disse...

Lindo!! :)

Beijinhos

sonho de bebé disse...

Eu tenho um pouco de "inveja" desta lufada de ar fresco que surgiu no povo americano. E nós por aqui a precisar tanto disso também.
Beijinhos

Isabel disse...

Muito bom!!!
que esse clima invada todo o Mundo, especialmente no nosso país...
Também fiquei contente!!!
:)